Muktuk Adventures Ltd.
Our ‘luxury’ cabin is situated on a nearby hilltop offering guests a fantastic view of the Takhini River and Ibex Valley. A great Cabin to watch for the Northern Lights. Private and serene, yet only a short walk down the hill to the Main Lodge.
- One room cabin with sleeping loft, kitchen.
- Electricity (solar and battery bank set up, not suited for the use of a large amount of electricity)
- running water (water tank) The Cabin is dry (no running water, toilet, shower) between mid Oct to mid May
- wood stove for heat
- Large, covered deck.
- Pets welcome.*
Pets must be leashed or kennelled, except when inside your cabin, and under control at all times. Clients are responsible for any major damage caused by their pets.
Also known as the River Cabin, this quiet, cozy, scenic retreat is right by the Takhini River and an easy five minutes walk from the lodge.
- Two bedrooms, living room and small kitchenette.
- Propane heat, no electricity or running water.
- Bathroom, shower and WiFi available at the Main Lodge.
- Pets welcome.*
- Continental breakfast included.
*Muktuk Ranch is a pet-friendly establishment. However, pets must be leashed or kennelled, except when inside your cabin, and under control at all times. Clients are responsible for any major damage caused by their pets.
Our smallest room, two twin beds and closet. Ideal as an addition for families as a second room.
Included with every booking:
- Continental breakfast
- Wifi Internet
Sorry no pets are allowed in the guest rooms. If you travel with a pet please book one of our Cabins.
We’re located only 30 minutes away from Whitehorse on the Klondike Highway, KM 27 N. From the Whitehorse International Airport you will turn right onto the Alaska Highway. Continue another 10 minutes until you see the North Klondike Highway turn off on the right. Turn right onto the North Klondike Highway and continue for another 20 minutes. You’ll see signage on the right side of the highway beside KM 220 road sign.
Your Best Bed.
© PR Services Ltd. | Publishing & Distribution since 1983